Tomato Jos is an agricultural production company that believes in the power of making local food products for local consumption. We are for-profit social enterprise that produces tomato paste in Nigeria for the domestic market, and we source our raw materials from smallholder farmers. We are always looking for incredible talent to help us move our mission forward. If you're excited about our mission, values and the opportunity to work with a dynamic social enterprise then we'd love to hear from you!
How to Apply for our vacancies
1. The job description(s) attached below indicate our vacancies.
2. Click on the appropriate job description.
3. Carefully read through and apply (Pay attention to the specific details and instructions).
4. E-mail your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the available position being applied for in the subject line. Applications submitted to any other account or wrongly tittled will not be considered.
5. Deadline for applications for:
Accounts payable is 11:59 pm on Thursday, 22nd March, 2018.
Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.